- Typical activities vary from marketing planning functions, customer segmentation & targeting, product offering and tracking and evaluation of marketing programs for liabilities and assets portfolios.
- The work would primarily involve the use of customer data and the application of statistical tools and techniques to solve business problems.
- Marketing Analytics experience.
- Customer Segmentation, Customer Behavior analysis, customer insights
- Business and strategic insights, Customer analytics, Consumer insights
- Customer segmentation for targeting, satisfaction driver analyses & customer experience analysis
- Extensively worked on customer analytics, product affinity, loyalty, and campaign management using transaction & demographic data to arrive at business solutions such as acquisition (propensity) models, churn models, customer segmentation, customer behavior analysis, product analysis etc.
- Program and campaign effectiveness measurement through lift analysis and response modeling
- Market Mix modelling, Spend optimization, churn models, propensity models
- Cross-sell, Up-sell, customer life cycle.
- Campaign Management, Campaign effectiveness, Loyalty management
- Marketing Strategies, Logistic Regression, Predictive Modelling, Statistical Modelling, Discriminant Analysis, Correspondence Analysis, Conjoint Analysis.
Required Candidate profileMasters degree in either economics or statistics or any quantitative area or MBA (with quantitative background).
- Should have a strong experience in Marketing Analytics domain.
- SAS is a must.
- Exceptionally strong organizational, analytical & problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability as per changing organization needs/business environment.
- Programming or Technical Skills: SAS / SQL, MS Office (Excel / PPT / Word)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Desired Candidate Profile
Asterion Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Contact Company:Asterion Consulting Pvt. Ltd