As manager customer analytics, the ideal candidate will work on huge amounts of structured and unstructured data sets ranging from text data, location data, financial data, etc to deliver business insights and enable smarter decisions.
Our client is one of India's fastest growing digital lending platform in the financial services industry. It is one of the first completely automated lending platform which is designed for financial inclusion of the under-served Indian urban masses.
The key responsibilities for the manager customer analytics would be to:
- Analyse and understand various data points related to the customer life cycle
- Perform statistical analysis to identify the key features affecting the Risk outcome
- Converting data points into the explainable trends relating to the business
- Build the Risk policies associated with the bad customers for consumer lending business
- Able to understand and explain the impact on the business using Data
Required Candidate profileAs a successful candidate for manager customer analytics you should have:
- 2-5 years of relevant experience with hand-on expertise in Python / R
- Solid understanding of solving classification and regression problems on both labelled and unlabelled data sets
- Knowledge of different statistical analysis techniques, hypothesis building, ML algorithms, NLP, etc.
- Experience in NBFCs / Analytics functions in Banks / Consumer-tech organisations
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Desired Candidate Profile
Asterion Consulting Pvt. Ltd