- You will be working with a cross-functional product team and will be accountable for making them data-informed and helping them get insights from business as well as engagement data.
- You will be responsible for setting up monitoring around business metrics
- You will be expected to keep a constant eye on these metrics and make sure that any anomalies are caught early and that we learn from them.
- You will be responsible for managing data for any experiments or new features - including strategy for measurement, dash-boarding, tracking and documentation of learning.
- You will be expected to strategize and execute deep analysis to come up with insights and to answer questions around the problems your team is solving.
- Utilize the customer database to form customer profiles & segments. Analyze customer behavior and define key customer personas based on it.
- Design the data flow (from defining an event to create an analytics dashboard) in collaboration with the Data Engineering team
- Work with cross-functional teams (Demand, product, supply) to derive the right metrics to measure the performance of their experiments
- Strategize and execute deep analysis to come up with insights and to answer questions around the problems your team is solving
Required Candidate profile
- Bachelor/Master's degree in engineering and 7+ years of experience in consumer analytics
- Deep understanding of Marketing & Web Analytics
- Proficiency in data analysis and prior experience to programming languages- SQL, Python & R.
- Having a basic understanding of ETL processes & demonstrated experience in visualization tools like Tableau etc.
- Good communication skills. Should have the ability to generate data-driven insights and convert them into actionable.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Desired Candidate Profile
Asterion Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Contact Company:Asterion Consulting Pvt. Ltd