- 2+ years of experience in : Finance/ Risk Analytics/Fraud Forecasting/Financial Crimes/Operational Risk/Credit Risk/Market Risk, Wholesale & Liquidity Risk or Audit within Financial Services Industry
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills and experience in building and maintaining partnerships, collaborating across lines of business as well as with corporate partners.
- Experience in producing work of highest quality within tight timelines, as well as creating, maintaining, and supporting processes subject to intense regulatory scrutiny.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment.
Required Candidate profileProficiency in managing databases, spreadsheets, and programming (Knowledge of SQL, SAS and R). Prior model validation or model risk management experience is preferred.
Ability to apply strong analytical skills and critical thinking to a diverse population of model types.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Desired Candidate Profile
Asterion Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Contact Company:Asterion Consulting Pvt. Ltd